Outstanding Chief/Senior Executive (Overseas)
No restrictions on age, sex or race but the candidate must be a Singaporean who works and lives overseas.
He/she must be involved in a business enterprise either running his/her own local company or head of any Singapore or foreign division/subsidiary of a large organisation.
He/she must show the abilities to:
- Adapt to the changing business environment and standards
- Contribute to the upgrading of managerial skills and the establishment of a viable organisation structure
- Persevere in working towards objectives
- Innovate and be outward looking in his/her approach to business
- Win respect of subordinates
- Set an example for the organisation and motivate its employees
He/she must have:
- Made an outstanding and sustained contribution to the financial viability of the company
- Contributed to an improvement on return on capital invested in the company, subsidiary or division
- Exercise prudent management of funds or financial assets
Contribution to the Community
He/she must have made positive contribution to Singapore and the international community.