Outstanding Chief Executive of the Year
No restrictions on age, sex or race but the candidate must be ordinarily resident in Singapore.
He/she must be involved in a business enterprise either running his/her own local company or head of the Singapore division/subsidiary of a large organisation.
- Adapt to the changing business environment and standards
- Contribute to the upgrading of managerial skills and the establishment of a viable organisation structure
- Persevere in working towards objectives
- Innovate and be outward looking in his/her approach to business
- Win respect of subordinates
- Set an example for the organisation and motivate its employees
He/she must have:
- made an outstanding and sustained contribution to the financial viability of the company
- contributed to an improvement on return on capital invested in the company, subsidiary or division
- exercise prudent management of funds or financial assets
Contribution to the Community
He/she must have made positive contribution to the community.